About Me


Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Go Rockies Go!!
School has begun! I am enjoying having something to do everyday that gets me up and walking around outside. Though sometimes it is running around outside attempting to not be late for class and I might be singing a different tune when I have to go to school in the rain. However, right now, it's wonderful. All of my classes have great professors and I am really looking forward to the year!

Sunday night was a wonderful night. This week my pastor from CO has been leading a group from church on a Holy Land tour, they arrived in Jerusalem on Sunday! The best part being Joanna's parents are on this trip! I met them at church Sunday night, Pastor Stocker preached, then I joined them all for dinner at their hotel. It is such a fascinating thing, being able to combine my Colorado life with my Israel one. And seeing the Leases was awesome! I hugged them both so hard they probably thought I was never going to let go - the thought definitely did cross my mind! Pastor Stocker was very sweet and immediately jumped into "protective dad." He was asking how safe I was, etc, and even had some people take me home. I might live in this country, but who cares! He has a chance to take care of me so he's gonna do it!

Well, the one thing that goes hand in hand with classes - homework - is starting to call. Here is a little something I found online today that entertained me:

http://view.break.com/347555

posted by Unknown @ 6:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home