About Me


Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Sarah's Coming!
Sarah is coming into town today! I am so excited. I leave for the airport in about an hour. It is going to be a wonderful nine days of traveling, sightseeing, and lots of laugh. There is a rumor that it might even involved Goldschläger!

The last month has been fairly slow in the sightseeing department. I was able to take a quick trip over to Ashkelon for a few hours with Svenja and Chelsea but my camera erased all my pictures. :( I will get some from friends and try to post them.

Christmas was wonderful! Chelsea and I had a pleasant surprise a couple days before the 25th - Svenja decided to come visit! She will be with us until the 22nd. It has been wonderful having another flatmate! For Christmas Eve, we joined the masses in Bethlehem, wandered around the Church of the Nativity for a couple hours, listened to a concert, and had dinner. One of the guys in our group entertained a minor horde by breakdancing to one of the bands. Christmas morning was more like Christmas afternoon, Chelsea, Svenja, and I opened presents (Svenja's first American-styled Christmas) and had a breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and eggnog (delicious eggnog!!). Alex joined us for breakfast. Nidhani invited us over to her place for Christmas dinner - a traditional Sri Lankan meal! It was wonderful. Tasted a little like Indian food, but not quite. :)

Svenja, Chelsea, and I celebrated New Year's Eve (there here it is called Sylvester) downtown, then went to classes the next day! It is still weird having to organize our festivities around classes.

Now the focus is just on getting through the rest of this semester! I have four finals over the the two weeks beginning a couple days after Sarah leaves, then it is off to Romania and Germany for three weeks! Let the games begin!!


I'm off to pick up Sarah! :D
posted by Unknown @ 3:45 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont forget the Lolli as a welcome present for Sarah :)

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont forget the Lolli as a welcome present for Sarah :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home